1.6

I had a garage door installed by this company and when the whole thing stalled out, bent all up, and completely ruined, they refused to cover any of it, saying it wasn't warrantied. They said it had already been 8 months which was a long time. To me 8 months was a very short amount of time for something that should last for a very long time and was very costly. They said there was no evidence that the problem was due to their installation, which I disagree with because the right track was bent as if it came loose from the wall. The guy over the phone said it must have been the motor and it caused everything to go haywire. Absolutely ridiculous! The motor has always worked great and their original estimate rep said I didn't need a new motor at all. The phone customer service rep disagreed.

Finally, the customer service rep, whose name was Kaleb, literally yelled at me during our call when I complained that I didn't agree with their assessment and treatment of this issue. He was very offended and mad that I was making a fuss about it. I was absolutely shocked and told him that I was going to complain to his boss. All he had to say was that he IS the boss.

It was a big mistake for me to use that *** $50 Valpak coupon for Jimmy's Garage Door Service, only for all of this to happen. Now, I literally have to replace most of my garage door and railings AGAIN. I will always regret using their company and want to let others know.

Reason of review: Damaged or defective.

Preferred solution: Free repair of all defects, including bent railing and bent panel.

I liked: Original price.

I didn't like: Lack of warranty, Customer service mistreatment, Misleading information, No website to refer to, No number to call for resolution, Local number led to out of state.

Comments